The closing date for entries is 4pm on Friday 9th March 2018.
One first prize of a Timber FunkyFront door, Hamburg style door panel, stained in Light Oak with Anthracite Grey frame and sidelight with opaque glass and a white painted finish internally. The dimensions are 1350mm wide x 2100mm high The prize is offered as supply only and does not include fitting. Fitting can be ordered direct with Kloeber by calling 01487 740044 or emailing email@example.com.
Five runner-up prizes of 1-year subscriptions to SelfBuild & Design magazine.
- The prizes are only available to UK residents.
- Entrants must be 16 years or over.
- WW Magazines are the promoters of this competition.
- Any employee of WW Magazines, Kloeber or any other person who is directly connected to this competition or their immediate family will be ineligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person, per household will be accepted. Duplicate entries will be removed from the database to ensure that all entrants have a fair and equal chance of winning.
- To enter any of WW Magazine’s prize draws or competitions, applicants must complete the registration form provided, in its entirety, including accepting these terms and conditions. This form must then be submitted to us via the appropriate method stated. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- WW Magazines agrees to provide a free entry route for all competitions and prize draws. This includes any entry route that is no greater than the cost of a first class stamp, such as first and second class postal entries and entries via a relevant online route. Where a question is asked of the entrant, only those with correct answers may be entered in to the draw for a chance to win the prize. All other entries will be safely discarded.
- In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition/prize draw details. Incomplete entries or those not received by this deadline will be disqualified. Equally, any entry that that is deemed illegible, unrecognisable in transmission or otherwise does not comply may be considered invalid at the sole discretion of WW Magazines.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative. WW Magazines reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time should the original prize stated become unavailable.
- The winner will be selected at random from those entries received before the closing date. All entries have an equal and fair chance of winning the prize stated.
- WW Magazines reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition or prize draw, the decision of WW Magazines shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering any of WW Magazine’s competitions or prize draws, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.